Sunday, December 14

gone in thirty seconds

Hubs and I had the good fortune to be invited to a holiday party this year. An adults-only holiday party. We had the even better fortune of finding someone who was able to watch the boys so we could go.

We were asked to bring fruit. Easy, peasy right? Costco was out of their pre-made fruit trays so I bought some berries instead. 

Came home, brought the first box of groceries in... Came in with the second box to find this:
"I had some razzle-dazzles for my dinner Mom." 

Yup. In the thirty second space I left this box unattended on the kitchen counter the 4yo managed to open and eat all of those raspberries on his own.

The party was fun! (Bonus: At the party I found out one of my single-no-kids friends LIKES babysitting. What!?) And there were so many amazing food offerings the bowl of berries was really just a formality. 

No comments: