Sunday, March 1

check it

It's MARCH!
 
 
If you could hear me saying that you'd also hear the sunshine and rainbows that burst from my heart with those words. I love March because March brings the official start of Spring -even though real REAL Spring usually takes it's sweet time. It's still on the calendar.
 
Also. Target's ad this week is a swimsuit sale SO even Target knows summer is just around the corner and that is so happy. So, so happy.
 
In other news...
 
It's been kind of a long-ish day. My Pirate was double his usual demanding and I'm worn out. I feel like an old, holey sock. Limp. Stinky. At the bottom of a dirty clothes pile.
 
*SIGH*
 
Netflix put MASH on their streaming, so I'm going to go watch an episode of that, nurse my babe, and cash in for the day. For the week.
 
Goodnight! 

No comments: